Salesforce Technical Architect
We are seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect who has an interest in and proven capability to build and configure business systems solutions from the ground up. S/he will work with multiple stakeholders to define and deliver insightful and engaging custom solutions. The ideal candidate is an all-around utility team player who is enthusiastic, has excellent communication and project management skills, thrives under pressure and deadlines, and wants to work, support and thrive in this key position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overall application system analysis, design and development
- Salesforce architecture and integrations with 3rd party applications
- Drive architecture discussions and prepare the architecture including all SFDC integration components
- Analyze business requirements, procedures, and problems and then apply sound technological concepts and provide logical solutions to each (i.e. identify, recommend and resolve)
- Strategize and implement new and evolving IT solutions for the company’s future requirements
- Maintain the highest quality data in Salesforce.com and drive process efficiencies and CRM best practices
- Responsible for design and code review, and release management
- Apply best practices and technical business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-offs and communication of design decisions.
- Platform: APEX programming, Lightning Components, VisualForce pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Data Loader, AppExchange, Web Services, Components, Custom Objects, Workflows & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots,Process Builder, Flows, Etc
- Proficient in Lightning Experience and Component Building
- Experience in application/software development. Familiarity with C#, Java, JS in particular is a plus.
- Ability and experience integrating with outside platforms via REST APIs
- Proficient knowledge of Governor limits and experience in the optimization of existing code in accordance to the governor limits
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Ability to identify and triage task importance and prioritize accordingly, while communicating resource allocation and constraints
- A fast learner with excellent project management skills who is confident, responsible, and likes new challenges
- Highly organized, flexible in a changing environment, deadline driven and able to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Experienced in handling data migration using data loader in SFDC environments
- Ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision
- Ability to present ideas and information in group settings
- Able to function effectively within a creative, somewhat chaotic, fun and hard-working environment
What you will bring to the team:
- 12+ years of overall experience with 8+ years of Salesforce.com enterprise wide development experience. Experience with large Salesforce implementation projects involving multiple releases, change management process, and/or multi-locale deployments
- Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce Projects onsite at Client Locations
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered to the business
- Follow and understand new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide expertise to estimate the level of effort during the Initial phase of critical projects
- Coach and mentor Junior technical and functional team members.
- Expert knowledge of APEX, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
- Excellent knowledge of integration design and development best practices, governor limits, code reviews etc.
- Experience designing test plans, performing unit testing, and writing test classes to ensure proper code coverage
- Experience with Java, Ruby, Phython or other development languages a plus
- Salesforce Salesforce Certified Architect and /Or Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer, Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience