Suitsupply is an international men's fashion brand with more than 100 stores worldwide across major metropolitan cities like Milan, London, Zurich, Sydney, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. The company is privately held and operates a strong e-commerce platform that allows it to bring that same high-quality tailoring and personal service to customers around the world.
Within Suitsupply we use Salesforce extensively to interact with our customers, manage our pipeline, see what is being said online about Suitsupply and to personalize our marketing automation. As a Salesforce Developer you will create best in class technical components, work on integration projects, implement declarative automations, act on platform security settings. In this role you will have opportunities to work on creating a full omni-channel customer experience and drive synergy between Sales / Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Azure Cloud and integrated applications.
Your Typical day includes:
- Work closely with internal team of functional consultants, technical leads, product owners;
- Develop in Apex and Lightning Component Framework;
- Manage users, data, and security issues within SF environment;
- Make strategic decisions on end-to-end experiences to advance business needs;
- Integrating data from external systems using Web Services;
- Taking smart risks and champion own ideas;
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards;
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects;
- Comply to coding standards for performance, ease of maintenance and scalability and application security;
- Implement web services, data persistence access features and external interfaces to third-party systems.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Components (Aura, LWC);
- Experience in Salesforce declarative development, configuration, platform security;
- Experience in systems integrations & RESTful APIs;
- A strong command of written and spoken English;
- A team player spirit;
- Salesforce certificates (nice-to-have);
- You like to have fun with your team and enjoy shipping products that impact the strategic direction of the company!
Your success will be measured by:
- You successfully delivered end-to-end solutions to support full omni-channel customer experience;
- You are in control of the data flows, including design, development, testing, release and monitoring;
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Cloud / Customer Apps Teams, and other business stakeholders, to provide solutions tailored to their needs;
- You are prototyping and validating the adoption of new tools, together with the Product Owner and stakeholders;
- You have a continuous learning mindset, including actions from your development plan in your daily activities.
What do you get in return?
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities supporting global customers in over 12 countries, 100+ stores;
- Opportunity to make an impact by providing the best possible insights to support data-driven business decisions across the company;
- Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that is committed to adopting emerging, cloud-based technologies;
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products.