T-Mobile is looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our Salesforce Consumer Product & Technology Team to build scalable solutions, solve complex real-world problems, and deliver cutting edge software capability and functionality. Our team lives Magenta and is dedicated to building and supporting the very best user experience imaginable for our Retail and Telesales Mobile Experts. We are passionate about our customers, our products and delivering results. Come join the best company in the industry and be part of making history with T-Mobile. Are you ready to be Magenta?!
We are looking for:
• An experienced Salesforce Developer to build and customize solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions.
• A technologist experienced in continuous integration and agile development
• A team player who embraces other's unique contributions to position the team for success
• A dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
- Design, develop and unit test optimized and scalable Salesforce solutions across the T-Mobile Enterprise in a variety of new or existing, sometimes highly customized Orgs, in collaboration with architects and other software engineers, when needed.
- Evaluate existing solutions and recommend potential Salesforce-enabled enhancements
- Create applications to interface with Salesforce and Salesforce.com
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Interact directly with business partners, product teams and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Develops or updates support documentation as needed and leads Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Communicates design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Partner with team to debug and diagnose complex defects, conduct root cause analysis, and make resolution recommendations
- Provides on-call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Assist in the supervision of contract resources.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in software development and three years of Salesforce application development
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience using 3 or more development languages or tools (e.g., Java, J2EE Application Framework)
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in APEX, Visualforce, and Salesforce Lightning components
- Knowledge in SQL/SOQL and experience in building database schema
- Experience acting as lead Software Engineer on projects impacting multiple business units and providing technical leadership for at least 3 Software Engineers.
- Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, other platform developers and end users
- Ability to easily translate technical design options into business and functional impacts
- Experience developing customer-facing user interface and experience with UI frameworks and technologies (ex. Angular JS, D3, Bootstrap) preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum Certifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. SF Adv Admin and PDII a plus
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.