Lead in the team effort to design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing complex software. Lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software. Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions. Lead others in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects. May lead team to select and manage vendor.Job Description
Design and develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visualforce. Develop software solutions using, Salesforce.com API framework and 3rd party APIs. Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems. Requirements gathering, designing, coding, debugging, performance analysis, packaging and deployment to the customer’s real-life business application on the Force.com platform. Work directly with customers to define requirements. Work as a member of a project team developing Apex, Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality. Design and deploy high quality, scalable code with automated testing and deployment systems, such as Jenkins and GitLab. Design and develop integrations between our applications and other systems as may be required by customers. Ensure that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written. Troubleshoot and resolve problems. Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.).
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects, workflow rules, approval process.
- Data Migration experience. Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com’s SOQL, Web Services and security model.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com product offerings.
- Experience with Lightning and the transition to Lightning.
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities.
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment.
- Integrating Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions. SSO and Web services experience.
- Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design patterns.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Agile Scrum experience, working on feature based teams with product owners, using JIRA/CA Agile as the workflow engine to create and implement working software.
- Familiarity with call center use cases and applications, Marketing Cloud Automation, and other ordering applications, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading development teams with an ability to define quality improvement objectives.
- Must have high team-leadership proficiencies, able to delegate and coach onshore and offshore team members to meet objectives.
- Must be able to both give and take direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering. 6-8 years experience.