LOCATION: Eden Prairie, MN
Are you wondering…what’s in it for me? Stratasys has an exciting job in IT!
The Salesforce Systems Administrator plays a critical role in identifying opportunities to add business value through recommending, testing, and implementing new processes and system enhancements. This position utilizes excellent technical and communication skills to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions that meet the stakeholder’s needs as well as ongoing daily support and administration.
- Utilize knowledge of Workflows and Process Builder to implement new processes as required by the business
- As part of the MIS team, this position works directly with the IT/Business Teams on the implementation of change management best practices.
- Proactively communicate system changes and new releases to the end users using guides, materials, and training so the users clearly understand the change and how it functions prior to Salesforce-related deployment.
- Troubleshoot and analyze bugs reported by users, find and implement innovative solutions
- Support, Sales, Customer Advocacy on reporting, analytics, and/or other business systems and processes as required for Salesforce.com.
- Act as the liaison with business units during analysis, requirements definition, design, and testing activities
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close. Resolves conflicts/issues or escalate others as appropriate.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator with hands-on experience with Salesforce implementations tools like Process Builder or Workflows
- Experience with testing and use cases.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience with an Associates IT or technical degree
- Preferred Business Analyst experience
- FSL and\or CPQ experience
- Experience in global organizations