We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We're looking for an outstanding Salesforce engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to look around corners, work independently, and get the right things done. This person must be comfortable acting as technical lead for a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with manufacturing and procurement teams. We’re looking for people who innovate, and love solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf. Skills & Requirements · Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
· At least 7+ years work experience in a related field
· Demonstrated proficiency with APEX, Java or similar modern programming languages
· Solid expertise in Salesforce
· Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
· Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
· Experience and willingness to mentor more junior engineers and help them develop their skills and leadership abilities
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customer
· Experience with development of new programming language(s) and grammar(s)
· Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
· Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation