Salesforce Developer & Administrator - Salesforce Developer Certification required
Salesforce Developer will be responsible for design and development of Salesforce specific items logged. Salesforce consultant will develop specifications, code / modify software.
- Work with architects and other developers to create scalable solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Provide ongoing recommendations to SMEs and end users on SFDC best practices
- Design and implement Salesforce solutions using Apex classes, Visualforce pages, triggers, custom objects, field, record types, workflows/processes, batch jobs and SOQL/SOSL.
- Manage integrations with Salesforce and other systems, via SSIS and web services.
- Apply release management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments
- Perform configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles permissions, page layouts, custom objects, record types, reports and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding project status and delivery timeframes
- Provide accurate level of effort estimates based on business requirements
- Document development work with appropriate collateral as needed
- Participate in technical design and code reviews to ensure quality and best practices are maintained
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4-7 years of relevant development experience in Salesforce platform/Force.com producing Visual Force/UI components according to standard.
- Certified Force.com Developer – Dev 401/501 or Platform Developer 1/2 preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce development best practices such as trigger handling, asynchronous operations, and governor limit management techniques.
- REST web services, Java, C#/C++, .NET
- Advanced skills with the Apex development environment including classes, triggers, custom objects, queries, tabs, layouts, permission sets profiles and reports.
- Advanced skills in source code control; test code execution; package deployment, continuous integration and other technical tasks related to the Salesforce.
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Service and Sales Cloud mastery preferred