ITnova is seeking a Salesforce Developer/Administrator to support the team in an IT Enterprise Business Solutions and Project Management project. This position is contingent upon award.
- Assist the project manager in the gathering and development of system requirements and administration tasks.
- Analyze, recommend and design appropriate system security policies for data and application security using security standards.
- Recommend system design and participate in design revision reviews.
- Design the data model used by the application.
- Develop system source code and executables using the following primary technologies:
- com Visualforce/APEX
- SalesForce1 Lightning
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Maintain configuration and version control using designated Code Management System.
- Prepare repeatable test plans for rigorous testing of sandbox instances and application upgrades.
- Perform unit, integration, and system testing.
- Maintain Test Problem Report using the designated Code Management System.
- Assist with the installation and implementation of newly approved application systems software.
- Assist with the development of system documentation including but not limited to:
- Design Document
- Interface Control Documents
- Source Code Documents
- Test Data and Test Cases
- Test Reports with Results
- Users Guides
- Administrator Guides
- Implementation Plan
- Release Notes
- Security Procedures
- Translate applications requirements into the design of complex web sites, including integrating web pages and applications.
- Apply new and emerging technologies to the site development process.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related.
- 5 years of web development experience using current Web development and graphics tools, as well as, Web Server and database administration.
- 3 years of experience in the development and administration of Salesforce apps in the SALESFORCE SERVICE CLOUD including:
- Designing and managing the integration of cloud-based solutions and technologies using Salesforce.com and force.com (API, APEX & Visual Force)
- Implementing customer-based solutions and developing products on the Force.com platform using APEX, Visual Force, and other technologies
- Providing ongoing code-level maintenance and support for all Salesforce.com user groups
- Supporting projects to translate business requirements/processes into logical, component-based technical designs and customer-built functionality in Salesforce.com
- Performing detailed analysis of business requirements, translating into technical specifications, and making the necessary modifications and/or configurations for use in Salesforce.com
- Documenting system modifications or changes with sufficient detail and methodology to meet industry best practice standards
- Providing cost level estimate, plan, and or schedule with milestones and target dates for project deliverables and walkthrough and signoff for all document deliverables
- Evaluating the .NET application associated with the existing Salesforce.com applications, determining the need to implement or providing an alternative solution to perform the required data extraction
- Provide coding (Visual Force) for a designated workflow application within the Salesforce.com ORG
- Creating, modifying, and assigning permission sets
- Creating, modifying, and assigning profiles
- Creating, modifying, and evaluating custom objects
- Creating Salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Assisting and/or developing workflow documentation
- At least three (3) years of experience designing, developing and deploying Web sites and/or Web applications, including product selection, configuration, installation, maintenance, and site-specific Web development languages and relational databases.
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, that specializes in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business re-engineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government. ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time-off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.