This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
Looking for a team player who is capable of managing small to medium Salesforce projects and be a primary end user support person. They need to have strong familiarity with the interrelated Salesforce system landscape and help implement solutions that drive business success. The Salesforce Administrator I must be able to be both process oriented and technical. This person will be interacting with all levels of the organization and must have excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. They must establish a firm relationship with both business owners and users.
- Act as the front-line Salesforce support person and triage cases
- Evaluate, and manage daily change requests across the Salesforce footprint
- Aggressively meet support SLAs & project timelines
- Communicate status to Director, Enterprise IT Architecture
- Engage user feedback and testing outcomes to improve processes
- Collaborate with Salesforce team to execute solutions
- Preform org configuration across custom objects, fields, layouts, automation and apex change applications & integrations
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, or equivalent job experience is required
- Build custom apps
- Writing Validation rules
- Hands on with Approval Processes
- Configure business Workflows
- Familiar with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Process Builder.
- 2018 Golden Bridge Award for IoT Platform of the Year
- 2017 and 2018 Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service Excellence
- Competitive Compensation and Total Rewards Package
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Technology Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Access to cutting Technology tools and resources
- Culture of Ongoing Learning, Training, and Development
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services