Delivery Hero is building the next generation of online food-delivery platforms around the world. We’re truly an international organization, with teams in 40 countries and 80+ nationalities represented in our Berlin office alone.
DeliveryTech has played an instrumental role in the phenomenal growth of our platform. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with an online search for food and ending with a delicious meal
arriving at your doorstep.
We need someone with sound technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce.com Technologies and Architecture: Visualforce, SOAP/REST based web service, Salesforce.com Mobile, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Standard/Custom Objects, Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Apex Classes and Controllers, Apex Triggers.
- Design, develop Salesforce components using apex code, visual force pages, SFDC APIs.
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams, such as product development and Interface development.
- Author technical design documentation that fully defines all application code and the underlying methodology for the design decisions made.
- Contribute in conducting code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible.
- Troubleshoot issues, Identify complex problems and analyze potential solutions including workarounds as well as provide timely fixes.
Your heroic skills:
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design.
- Security models and techniques within the salesforce.com environment.
- Utilizing ChangeSets, etc, for migration of objects/metadata from one (development/sandbox) organization to another (Sandbox or production);
- Using ANT scripts and creating packages.
- Experience in importing and exporting data in Salesforce.com.
- 2+ years’ work experience in Salesforce development projects and deep familiarity with Salesforce platform.
- SFDC certification is highly desired (DEV 401, ADM 201).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or relevant subject.
- Ability to code and unit test programs / objects.
- Experience working in a multi-team environment a plus.
- Experience working with agile development methodology.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
More information about what we are doing can be found on our tech blog, so check it out!