Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
You will be part of the Foodora and Delivery Hero Salesforce team, which is responsible globally for currently two Salesforce instances with around 2.500 Users. You will be exposed to all levels of Salesforce work in a highly developed and functional team (Administrators, Product Managers, Developers, QA Specialists) with lots of career opportunities.
Your job will mainly consist of testing throughout the ecosystem of the Foodora and Delivery Hero Salesforce CRM instances (Sandbox, Staging to Production instances) and working with the team and stakeholders (UAT) on proper documentation of tests in an agile product set-up.
- Support the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing).
- Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities.
- System configuration and preparation of test data sets.
- Organization of test sessions and coordination of testing efforts with other teams.
- Troubleshooting of issues reported by users.
- Documentation of the processes.
- 1-3 years of experience in testing Salesforce or web-based applications.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer in a large company, ideally with a multi-national user/ business base.
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
- Proper understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and ideally also Service Cloud.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Direct experience with automated testing.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology / processes.
- Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.).
- At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
- Open to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
More information about what we are doing can be found on our tech blog, so check it out!