Our application manager is in charge of all of our applications and is able to monitor the interactions between those. You're able to understand what the business requires and can translate that into changes into our main systems (like SalesForce and Navision).
- Management and maintenance systems such as SalesForce, Navision;
- Train new users in facilities and maintenance systems;
- Maintain and update existing documentation and standard operating procedures;
- Provide and/or arrange for technical support and problem resolution for client inquiries and to resolve production issues;
- Monitor problem logs and records. Support the analysis for bad actors and other LEAN improvements;
- Participate in the feasibility analysis for new systems/applications;
- Test work and contribute to the development of test plans and participate in post-implementation reviews;
- Provide and/or arrange for technical support and problem resolution for inquiries and to resolve production issues;
- Maintain awareness of projects or changes to other systems that may affect their functionalities and ensure there is no degradation of service.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master's degree with 2+ years of relevant experience in the e-commerce and/or e-bike industry and facilities systems;
- Experience in working in a highly regulated international manufacturing environment;
- Excellent understanding of IT systems and configuration management principles and concepts;
- Experience in training, instructional design, communication and education of users;
- Extensive understanding and application of maintenance principles, concepts, and practices, and standards: such as ISO 55000, ISPE or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the e-bike industry quality requirements, GMPs and safety regulations;
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills in Dutch and English;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Jira, Confluence.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced expanding working environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented;
- Collaborate well in cross-functional matrix environment, ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel;
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
What do we offer?
You'll have full ownership in your position as application manager. You will work in a international oriented company with lots of flexibility in your job. Thanks to our designs and broad target audience you're working with E-bikes that are state-of-the-art!
- A challenging position in a very fast-growing, young, internationally oriented company with great potential for further growth;
- A good salary and related conditions that are consistent with your training and experience;
- A company QWIC e-bike.