Customer & Marketing (Overall)
The Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates our most differentiated, globally recognized customer and marketing businesses. It focuses on owning the commercial agenda through growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire customer lifecycle. From our core strengths in creative design, to strategy, platforms and solutions, as well as our continued growth through acquisitions, we are specifically positioned to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients.
We are all consumers and personal marketers. This reality is what makes the Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio so exciting. What we deliver in the market each and every day directly impacts who we are as customers. We are able to deliver on outcomes for the very products and services that we have the privilege of engaging with ourselves.
Commercial Excellence & Experience
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Salesforce – Senior Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Force.com platform
- Play technical SME role on projects to design Salesforce Solution design, provide technical walkthrough to Salesforce developers and client features owners
- Provide technical leadership on projects by providing necessary guidance to junior team members to follow Salesforce best practices
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery - Build, System Testing handover/co-ordination, Tech. documentation and deployment activities
- Play lead in reviewing Epics/User-stories, convert functional requirements to technical requirements, Estimate user stories, plan team capacity and work closely with Scrum Master to finalize Sprint scope
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and client product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Define code review methodology, perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Manage risks and issues as well as cross dependencies with other teams. Communicate effectively with internal teams and client to address technical design and functional gaps.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
- Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required.
- Must be willing to live and work in Phoenix AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Orlando, FL area
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- 5 + years of total IT experience with at least 3+ years of Salesforce project development experience
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas – Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience