6 Street Tech. has been developing cutting edge Salesforce B2B Commerce storefronts for our customers before CloudCraze was acquired. For the past 7 years (since 2012) 6Street has been using the newest technologies on the Salesforce platform to create these B2B Commerce sites and providing incredible value back to our customers. We are a fast paced, enthusiastic team that is growing by leaps and bounds!
We are looking for developers who love solving problems, using new technologies, and working directly with customers. We are a laid back but tight knit group who thrive working in a 100% remote environment. There's flexibility, and it's an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
You'll be working with solution architects, technical architects, and developers on numerous projects. The work is fast paced, challenging, and rewarding. We aim to mentor and grow our developers to become leaders in the organization so there will be no shortage of opportunities.
- Works effectively individually but also can collaborate with 6 Street Technologies and with customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Is able to exercise independent judgment on medium-sized, large, and enterprise engagements, or take a lead role on key components of a larger project.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years experience with Visualforce/Apex coding on the Force.com platform
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce administration
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Willingness to jump in on multiple projects when necessary
NICE TO HAVE:
- Salesforce Developer Certification such as Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer 2, etc.
- Salesforce Lightning component development experience
- Backbone.js or AngularJS 1 experience
- Handlebars experience
- Experience with git
- 2+ years of experience with Web Application Development utilizing technologies such as Java, .NET, Web Services