The Application Architect will contribute to Marathon’s continued success by solving the problems of today, proactively addressing the problems of tomorrow and working on the technical foundation of our future.
- Specializes in Salesforce.com leading a tactical team to maintain and iterate the business based on evolving business challenges.
- Manages multiple enterprise projects cross-functionally from ideation to completion including Salesforce integrations, other software implementations and existing software upgrades.
- Creates Scopes of Work for and oversee development by external developers
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts
- Demonstrable ability to manage and set standards of full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: design, development, delivery, etc.)
- Strong software development fundamentals (design patterns, database schema design, data modeling, API design and considerations, asynchronous design, quality concepts including TDD & BDD approaches, CI/CD DevOps concepts)
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and external customer requirements while adhering to data governance standards.
- Work closely with leadership to insure Marathon’s continued position as a technology leader in its industry.
- Manages research and innovation projects, teaming with other departments to generate creative solutions to business needs and technical challenges.
- Works cross-functionally to identify key initiatives and execute solutions to business problems using data analysis and advanced analytics.
- Work side by side with operations and sales to improve operational inefficiencies and streamline the operations process from a technical perspective
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and communicate business challenges, trends, and key metrics
- Special projects as needed
- Background: CS, MIS, Statistics, Mathematics
- Keen understanding of Salesforce Architecture and API
- Experience with Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, JAVA, Conga, DataLoader
- Experience with Salesforce CI tools such as Gearset, MavensMate, Flosum
- Experience with Salesforce test automation tools such as Gearset, Provar, AutoRabit
- Tableau, SQL, ETL Tools
- Experience: 5+ years
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan with company matching.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Marathon Ventures LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.