Do you love working in an agile, squad-based, start-up environment? Do you believe in craftsmanship... and love developing beautiful systems that drive business growth? We're looking for an exceptional Salesforce engineer in our new NYC office. You'll join a small, cross-functional squad with a mission to drive growth by building the tools our customers need to find, buy, and drive their next car.
- Develop Salesforce solutions to business workflow & analytics requirements
- In partnership with the scrum team, PO, and stakeholders to map Vroom requirements to Salesforce capabilities with a bias for using built-in capabilities in lieu of custom development where possible
- Communicate with colleagues and stakeholders and generally help others use your solutions effectively
- Participate as a member of a Vroom scrum team/squad as we create software solutions in two-week sprint cycles; attend backlog grooming sessions, daily standups, sprint retro’s, etc.
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration & communication by sharing information & feedback with colleagues