IQVIA continues to expand the tech and applications products and is introducing Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE). Part of this suite is OCE Sales which is changing the way customer information is managed in order to drive measurable market results. It is being used by some of the world’s leading healthcare and life-science organizations, and is regarded as one of the most innovative cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions available. Our continued growth has opened up new opportunities.
We're just about always looking for software developers who thrive on solving big data problems and creating amazing user experiences. We are passionate about our users and our products, and we're looking for people who can match and exceed our obsession for customer success.
Do you want to help change the face of enterprise software?
Do you want to help users solve real problems by creating simple, fun and transformative experiences?
Do you want to work with an incredibly passionate team of people who love their products?
If you are passionate about developing transformative technology, check us out, especially if you are skilled in or intrigued by some of the following technologies:
-- Cloud-based server side development using excellent, modern tools
We're not terribly concerned with your specific background. You have to be passionate about solving real problems and excited about using the latest technologies to do it. This might include using an exotic cloud platform to develop easy to configure applications, or utilizing a bleeding edge browser technology to offer a surprisingly simple user experience which are language agnostic.
What We Value
• Stealth innovation
• A love for learning
• Ship early, ship often
• Happiness and positivity
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems, and learning new things
• 7+ years of software development experience
• Experience in developing applications in a multi-tenant cloud platform with governor limits
• Force.com development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
• Experience with Lightning and Aura development is a plus
• Web application development experience, including solid experience with Java or C#
• In-depth experience with Angular JS or React JS and/or Node.js is a plus
• Experience with Agile development practices a plus
• Salesforce Advanced Developer/Platform Developer II certification is preferred