At On, the most exciting and fastest growing global running shoe brand, we are looking for a new experienced and agile Salesforce developer to join our international technical team and take the digitalization of our business to the next level.
You understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements; you have a “can do” attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving.
Your entrepreneurial and result driven mindset with strong hands-on execution skills will make you a key member of the core team on which On’s future is built.
Key responsibilities include:
- Improving our digital B2B offer by integrating new functionalities and enrich the customer’s experience;
- Support the automation and integration of Supply Chain, Finance and Sales business processes into our SFDC platform
- Maintaining and extending multiple web applications, which may include front end, back end and infrastructure;
- Ensuring the brand consistency that On promotes on all touchpoints
- Supporting further growth by working on performance and reliability of the digital products in the b2b channel
- Assist in developing Project Scope, Business Requirements and Functional Requirements with internal team and clients.
- Translate requirements into clearly defined technical tasks
Besides being excited to be part of the team that is putting the fun into the run for millions of people, we hope you'll also bring:
- Knowledge and experience with the force.com platform (Salesforce and native ERP and business applications)
- Knowledge of cloud based technical architecture, API design and interaction;
- Experience in Salesforce.com platform working with Apex / Visualforce / SOQL or experience in OOP language like Java.
- You’ve heard about automated build tools like ant or gulp.js
- Knowledge of API design and interaction is desirable as our complete business landscape is built on the cloud. ERP, CRM and the finance system are sitting on the force.com platform (Salesforce)
- 3+ years of experience in SFDC development
- An agile and lean mindset with a hands-on approach
- A self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit with the excellent ability of problem solving: you enjoy coming up with creative solutions in a fast paced environment
How we work
- No assumptions, let the numbers speak for themselves
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Test and learn, test and learn,…
- Communication is key
What we offer:
A commitment to build a thriving and agile tech space together with you. You will be based in Berlin, Germany, one of the most exciting and international locations when it comes to tech life. Berlin is the most exciting tech hub in Europe and is also known for its urban diversity, high quality of life and creative atmosphere. There will be the opportunity to travel to our beautiful HQ office, which is centrally located in Zurich, where you can experience the innovative and inspiring spirit at the very heart of On. We offer a sportive, challenging and supportive working environment that is counted amongst the top startups in Switzerland, and has an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.